From our initial development through to the present day The Beehive has benefited from funding and support from a range of public and private funders, trusts, foundations and companies.
We would like to thank all of the supporters that have contributed to realising our dream including:
- The Joanna Leach Foundation
- Honiton Town Council
- East Devon District Council
- Devon County Council
- The Friends of the Beehive (now closed)
- Sweet Honi, Honiton Community Choir
- The Norman Family Trust
- The Darlington Trust
- Ernst & Young
- The Community Church Honiton
- The Marker Charitable Trust
- The Tirard/Beville Families
We also acknowledge the kind support from all the individuals who have made donations and bequests.
If you would like to find out more about how you can support The Beehive contact Barry Simmonds, Chair of the Board of Directors on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Beehive presents a unique opportunity for businesses to get their name, products and services in front of the local community by way of advertising or entertaining. You can support The Beehive and benefit your business in the following ways:
- Advertise your business in our programme of events
- Sponsor an evening’s entertainment
- Take advantage of our corporate hospitality package. We will provide a room for you to entertain your customers and clients with wine and canapés laid on. Reserve the tickets that you require and even request the show that you would like booked. Speak to our Customer Service Manager who will make the necessary arrangements.